Thursday, April 1, 2010

Never give up on God

I cried for the first time in a few weeks last night.
It was amazing service last night.
Jacen Byrd spoke.
Yeah, him. The crazy one that acts like a chicken, screams, and will tackle you if you dont give him a hug.
Yeah, that guy.
He is an amazing speaker.
I felt like I waas the only one in the room and that he was only speaking to me.
It was awesome!!!

When I started crying, it was a stress relievwer.
I couldnt help but think that God is there for me,
listening to everything I need help with.
My answer will come.
On that 21st day Daniel was in the lion's den,
his angel came to him.

Ive always asked for good things:
my parents staying together,
myself getting good grades
that my brother wont mess up.
everything.

Except this:
I hope that God will help me stop smoking and cussing.

Thats the onl;y thing I dont pray for.
I dont know why, but I just dont.
Its a matter of why I do it in the first place.

No comments: