- a mirror of any kind (any other than compact)
- 2 candles of any color- pink is a godd choice (friendship & romance)
- In a place that is comfortable for sitting a while, and fire safe, place the mirror with a candle on each side. Light the candles...turn down, or off, any artificial light. Now, sit down in front of the mirror, gaze at your reflection. Sit comfortably, and relaxed.
- Notice all your good qualities...focus on them...then say aloud how wonderful this feature (eyes, for ex.) are..notice their shape, and color, speak of them aloud...do this with all your best features..smile at yourself :) Tell yourself, how wonderful you are...state all the positive aspects of your personality, (your humor, your willingness to help others, etc) name all the beautiful traits, that make you special...speak of them aloud, and with confidence...(It may not be as easy as it sounds!) Now comes the really hard part....hopefully, with practice, and by doing the above things, this will be easier to do!
- ~~~Say these words~~ (or whatever suits YOU!) :)
-I am beautiful (or handsome) on the outside
I am wonderful within
I am special unto myself,
So let the love come in!
I now toss them out
To let my love shine out!
Repeat this, at least 5 times per sitting.
And do at least, once a day--you may reuse the candles, but PLEASE DO NOT blow them out! (It is an insult, to the air to fire elements)
Use a snuffer, or..wet your fingers, and pinch them out.
As you get more used to doing this spell, you may repeat these words, or any words that YOU chose (spells are great, when made personal...maybe, in time, and with practice, you will want to change them, or maybe you'll want to do that right away..or, not at all..whatever YOU prefer) :) Also--to make an attraction charm, to wear, simply, find a chain, with a pendant that suits you, and drape over the mirror while doing your spell...or wear it, so it is in sight, as you do your spell. The charm gains strength, as you continue to work the spell.This spell works! In time---you will see a noticable difference, in the number of people who approach you.